Membership & Services
Societies & Communities
Publications & Standards
Conferences & Events
Education & Careers
This award is for (a) exemplary ethical behavior/practices and/or (b) persuasive advocacy or promotion of ethical behaviors/practices by an IEEE member or organizations employing IEEE members.
1a. Name of Organization Being Nominated
(If nominating an IEEE member, skip this section and go to 1b.)
1a. Organization Being Nominated
To confirm an organization's eligibility for this award indicate at least one or more IEEE members that are employees of the organization.
1b . Name of IEEE Member Being Nominated
2. Nominator Information
IEEE Member Grade and Number - IEEE Membership desired, not required.
3. Proposed Citation (not more than 30 words)
4a. Organizational Contributions
1. Describe the major contributions that the organization has made related to (a) exemplary ethical behavior/practices and/or (b) persuasive advocacy of ethical behavior/practices. (not more than 350 words)
2. Explain why the organization's contributions are substantially better than that of the typical organization that employs IEEE Members. Discuss the effects of the contributions on individuals and the organization. (not more than 350 words)
3. Provide additional information that may help the selection committee in its deliberations. (not more than 300 words)
4b. Individual's Contributions
1. Describe the major contributions that the individual has made related to (a) exemplary ethical behavior/practices and/or (b) persuasive advocacy of ethical behavior/practices. (not more than 350 words)
2. Provide additional information that may help the selection committee in its deliberations. (not more than 300 words)
5. Evidence of Accomplishment
List five of the most important items of tangible and verifiable evidence of contribution related to the area of the award. These may be publications, reports, presentation materials, software, or other items. Give accessibility information, including web addresses, but do not submit the actual items. Please give titles in English. (not more than 400 words)
6. References or Endorsements
List alphabetically the complete names of a minimum of three and maximum of five persons to serve as references. If nominating a company, a majority of the references must come from outside of the nominated company. Members of the IEEE Ethics and Member Conduct Committee and its Awards and Recognition Committee are not eligible to serve in this capacity. IEEE membership is not required for reference writers of this award.
top of page
Contact & Support
Privacy & Opting Out of Cookies
© Copyright 2016 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions.
A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology
for the benefit of humanity.