This is a set of training modules for Volunteers of IEEE. These volunteer training modules are meant to help volunteers understand how IEEE functions and to explain the many services IEEE has to offer.
Approximately 60% of IEEE Members are from the United States. Of the remaining 40% from around the world, the countries with the highest membership numbers are India, Canada, Japan, the United Kingdom, China, and Germany.
By region, Regions 1-6, which encompasses the United States, contains the greatest number of members. This is followed by Region 10, which includes Asia and Australia, and then Region 8, which includes Europe, the Middle East, and Africa.
For more information, see About IEEE.
|2008 Rank||Country||Approximate percentage of all IEEE Members|