If you have not already finalized your manuscript this section provides guidelines regarding acceptable manuscript applications, layout, fonts, and graphics.
|Top||0.75 inch||19 mm|
|Bottom||1 inch||43 mm|
|Side||0.625 inch||13 mm|
|Text||Times New Roman|
To create your JCDL 2017 Conference eXpress account, follow the steps below:
1. Select "Create/access your IEEE Conference eXpress author account" and click "Create an Account."
2. Enter jcdl17 in the Conference ID field, then enter your email address and create a password.
3. Select Submit, and then complete the Account Information form that follows.
For returning users, if your email address has not changed, all of your account information will self-populate if you use the same password.
Follow the steps below to complete your metadata for IEEE Xplore:
1. Open the source document of your paper to complete the metadata entries.
2. Check the title in your source document for accuracy, then copy and paste it into the Paper Title field.
3. Check the names and affiliations of each author in your source document for accuracy, then copy and paste each name, affiliation, and country in the appropriate fields. Note: You are responsible for the accuracy of your own author information as well as your co-authors'.
4. Select the button Information is correct once you have verified the metadata. The paper title and author information cannot be revised or deleted once this is complete.
The Paper Title and Author Information you have entered will be used to complete your electronic copyright form and to archive your paper in IEEE Xplore.
Please submit your final paper as a source file(s) to your author account for conversion to PDF.
If submitting a LaTeX file, you must first compress your submission.
To submit your article, please follow the steps below:
Deadline: As a mandatory step in the submission process, all copyrights must be submitted by 26 April 2017.
Please follow the steps below to submit your IEEE Electronic Copyright Form:
1. Once you have uploaded your source documents, <Submit Copyright> appears in your File Status Table.
2. Select <Submit Copyright> and verify that the paper title and author list is correct. If anything is incorrect, change it by clicking “Correct Paper Information.” Then, click Continue. Please review the information carefully—you will not be able to go back and change this information after your copyright has been submitted.
3. Follow the instructions in the form to complete the copyright submission.
4. You will receive a PDF of your completed form via email for your records.
IMPORTANT: A completed copyright form is required for all conference manuscripts published by IEEE. It is highly recommended that you complete this process as soon as you upload your file(s). Failure to submit your copyright will result in your paper not being published.
For additional information regarding copyright and copyright transfer, visit IEEE Intellectual Property Rights.