IEEE.tv is an award winning, internet based television network, made possible by the members of IEEE. IEEE.tv produces and delivers special-interest programming about technology and engineering for the benefit of IEEE's members and the general public. It can be launched from this page, and is also accessible for members via myIEEE, the members-only portal. The IEEE.tv Web site provides many features free of charge to the general public. Select features, as labeled below, are provided as a benefit of IEEE membership.
Visit IEEE.tv today and tune in to where technology comes alive
- Series-based navigation – Series based navigation enables improved video searching, sorting, and scrolling utilities that are familiar with most Web sites.
- Video search - Users can search through the video library, even on the video viewer without interrupting a video they are watching.
- Full screen viewing – Users can expand all videos for full-screen viewing on their PC and/or Internet-connected television (see system requirements).
- Program transcripts (membership required)* - Transcripts for every video are available for download as a new members-only feature. Designed to assist members for whom English is a second language.
- Social media integration - The enhanced navigation improves portability to popular social networks (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, iGoogle, Blogger, etc.), enabling viewers to make IEEE.tv more easily accessible across the various platforms. Check out the lower left portion of the site for more on this.
- Improved RSS – Users can now pull RSS feeds based on the IEEE.tv series types.
- Video sharing - This feature will include embed, e-mail referral, and linking.