Defend valuable intellectual property
Make sure your patents are protected against future claims with respected technology research from IEEE.
As the most cited scientific and technical publisher in new patents, with over three times more citations than any other publisher*, IEEE can help you protect your most critical corporate asset. Through the IEEE Xplore® digital library, legal firms, patent agents and consultants can easily find the valuable research they need, including otherwise difficult-to-find conference papers.
Access technology’s most relevant prior art research though the IEEE Xplore digital library.
Request a free trial for your organization.
The IEEE Xplore digital library delivers:
- Instant access to full-text journal and conference papers—including all images—from IEEE, IBM, IET, and select content from AIP
- More than two million documents in electronics, computer hardware and software, semiconductors, aerospace and defense, telecommunications, medical devices, optics and photonics, and all related technologies.
- Full backfile to 1988, with selected publications back to 1913
- Unlimited searching with multiple options brings you the right research faster
- Chargeback tracking to monitor and expense usage by user, department or project
- Plus, affordable subscription options for every organization
Request your free trial today.
*Source: "IEEE and Patents: An Analysis of Patent Referencing to IEEE Papers, Conferences"