IEEE and IBM have partnered to offer subscribers of the IEEE Xplore digital library access to all papers ever published by the prestigious, top-cited IBM Journal of Research and Development, which now includes the IBM Systems Journal.
Both publications are leaders in addressing the latest advancements in science, technology, and engineering of information systems.
With the IBM journals add-on subscription to IEEE Xplore, you’ll have access to:
- Every published article of the peer-reviewed
IBM Journal of Research and Development (from
1957 to present)
- Includes all articles of the IBM Systems Journal (from 1962)
- More than 6,000 full-text articles
- Key research from leaders in the information science and computer industries
- Affordable access to the same information used by today’s most innovative companies and your top competitors
- Robust search tools with a user-friendly interface
2013 single-site subscription price: US$1,145