IEEE Xplore for Corporate Workgroups provides a small company’s team of researchers with instant access to articles and papers they need from IEEE magazines, journals, transactions, and all IEEE-sponsored conferences.
IEEE Xplore for Corporate Workgroups
- Designed for small companies with a team of researchers (Restrictions apply based on size of company and number of users)
- Generous monthly article download limits—up to 50 articles per month, per user, pooled into a shared file cabinet
- Papers are stored in an electronic file cabinet viewed by all subscribing team members
- Maximum of 25 users
- Content included with your subscription:
- IEEE journals, magazines, transactions, and letters
- IEEE conference proceedings
- Backfile for select content to the late 1800s
Each subscriber can access the shared online file cabinet with their own unique login credentials. All downloads are stored in the file cabinet and available to any subscribing member of the group. The shared file cabinet stores a maximum of 10,000 documents.
Monthly downloads will be pooled among all the subscribing members of a corporate workgroup. Each subscriber receives 50 downloads. (Five individuals will pool 250 monthly downloads.)
Pricing is based on the number of users:
US$795 per individual user
(A minimum number of users apply.)
Subscribers of this product will receive a complimentary IEEE membership with purchase. For existing IEEE members, IEEE will waive next year's dues.