Institutions can now gain convenient and perpetual access to historical issues from over 200 IEEE archival journal titles.
- Perpetual access for your entire institution with no annual fees for active IEEE subscribers
- Coverage extends back to Volume 1, Issue 1 for content published between 1884 to 1994
- More than 335,000 articles available in PDF format
- Covers a wide range of disciplines in electrical engineering and computing
- Fills gaps from your library's print archives and preserves scholarly material
- Makes elusive and out-of-print archival material easily available
- Lowers costs associated with maintaining paper archives and scanning existing print archives
- Saves time with instant desktop access instead of sifting through library stacks or looking for interlibrary loans
IEEE Journals Archive is available in a number of flexible options designed to fit any size budget. Whether you are interested in the entire collection or smaller subsets of content, IEEE has an option suitable for any institution. Contact your local sales representative for more information.