The IEEE-Wiley eBooks Library offers online access to more than 700 eBooks and is available as a stand-alone subscription or as an add-on to your current IEEE Xplore subscription.
The IEEE-Wiley eBooks Library—a partnership between IEEE and Wiley & Sons, Inc.—includes practical handbooks, introductory and advanced texts, reference works, and professional books with an emphasis on leading areas of research.
The IEEE-Wiley eBooks Library provides:
- 700+ titles with approximately 40 new titles introduced each year
- A choice of subscription options, including an annual lease or perpetual access option
- 13,000+ individual chapters available in PDF format
- Advanced search capabilities by title, subject, or keyword to quickly find and download relevant chapters within larger eBooks
- Individual eBook homepages that include a content overview, bibliographic information, abstracts, cover scan, and a table of contents with links to chapter PDFs
- Cutting-edge titles on emerging technologies, authored by leaders in the field
- Backlist to 1974 with more than 80% of titles published since 2000
- IEEE Computer Society Press (CSP) and IEEE Standards Information Networks (SIN) eBooks
2014 single-site annual subscription option
price: US$5,275/leased access
Leased access to all current year IEEE-Wiley eBook titles plus leased access to the complete backlist of more than 600 titles.
2014 single-site purchase option price:
Perpetual access to all current year IEEE-Wiley eBook titles plus perpetual access to the complete backlist of more than 600 titles. Expand your collection by purchasing new frontlist titles each year.