The MIT Press eBooks Library, a partnership between IEEE and the MIT Press, offers online access to more than 450 titles in the fields of computer science and engineering technologies, including artificial intelligence, information theory, computer programming, information technology, and electrical engineering.
The MIT Press eBooks Library is available as an add-on to your existing subscription or as a stand-alone subscription via the IEEE Xplore® digital library.
The MIT Press eBooks Library provides:
- Access to more than 450 titles, with approximately 40 new titles to be introduced each year
- Cutting-edge titles focusing on computing and engineering innovations
- More than 70% of titles in computing-related fields, such as computer science, artificial intelligence, information theory, and computer programming
- A choice of subscription options, including annual subscription option or perpetual access option
- Approximately 10,000 individual chapters available in PDF
- Rigorous review process ensuring titles are relevant and high quality
- Numerous titles winning the American Publishers Award for Professional and Scholarly Excellence (PROSE)
- Advanced search capabilities by title, keyword, or subject to quickly find and download relevant chapters within books
2013 single-site annual subscription option
price: US$4,155/leased access
Leased access to all current year MIT Press eBook titles plus leased access to the complete backlist of more than 450 titles.
2013 single-site purchase option price:
Perpetual access to all current year MIT Press eBook titles plus perpetual access to the complete backlist of more than 450 titles. Expand your collection by purchasing new frontlist titles each year.