The Latest Critical Research
Whether it's journal articles, conference proceedings, industry standards, eBooks, or continuing education, the IEEE Xplore® digital library can provide you with information for every phase of product development. With IEEE, you will have access to the information you need to ensure efficiency and speed to market.
More than 3 million documents from:
- Over 160 journals and magazines
- Over 4,200 active, archival, withdrawn, and draft standards
- Over 1,200 annual conference proceedings
From Industry Experts
With its leading authors, IEEE's breadth of peer-reviewed content provides technology's top innovators with the resources they need to maintain their competitive edge.
- 8 of the top 10 telecommunications companies
- 7 of the top 10 aerospace and defense companies
- Top 5 computer hardware companies
- 8 of the top 10 communications equipment companies
- 9 of the top 10 auto and truck manufacturers
- Top 24 semiconductor companies
Source: 2013 Forbes Global 2000
The Leading Technology Resource in the Field
Providing nearly one third of the world’s current literature in electrical engineering, communications, and computer science, IEEE Xplore delivers the most vital information in technology today. Cited three times more often than any other publisher in new patents, today’s companies rely on IEEE as their source for information.
1790 Analytics LLC, Copyright 2013
Providing Affordable Access
Access to IEEE content is easy and affordable, with options suited to fit every organization’s budget and information needs.