Promote your access to IEEE information by offering a quick link to the IEEE Xplore® Digital Library with a banner ad to place on your organization’s Web site. It is a quick, easy and effective way to get the most out of your subscription.
Let your users start their search by entering their term directly from your site. The search box will take them to the basic search results in IEEE Xplore. Direct search boxes are hosted by IEEE, so all you need to do is copy and paste a small piece of HTML code.
To put a direct search box on your Web site:
1. Click the "Get HTML Code" link below your desired search box
2. Select all of the HTML code revealed in the box below
3. Copy and paste the code within the body tags of your HTML document
Search Box 1: 728 x 90 pixels
Search Box 2: 468 x 60 pixels
Search Box 3: 300 x 250 pixels
To put a Web banner on your Web site:
1. Click on the graphic of your choice
2. Right click on the image that appears in your browser
3. From the pop-up menu, select "Save Image As..." to save the graphic locally to your computer
4. File format of the graphic is .jpg
5. Provide this graphic to your webmaster to post on your Web site
6. Link the graphic to the IEEE Xplore home page URL: http://www.ieee.org/ieeexplore
Web Banner 1: 728 x 90 pixels
Web Banner 2: 468 x 60 pixels
Web Banner 3: 300 x 250 pixels
Contact the IEEE Client Services team for information about IEEE Xplore.