Attendees of IEEE Sections Congress 2014 (SC2014) can use the SC2014 mobile application or Web site to view the program schedule, speakers, exhibitors, and sponsors. They can also connect with other attendees and interact via social media. This page includes user training guides for the various areas of the app. These user guides are also available in the Documents area of the app and Web site.
Attendees who were registered before 17 July received an e-mail on 17 July with their username and password. The subject was "SC2014 Mobile App Username and Password - Get Started!" New registrants will receive their username and password within a week of registration.
Download the app now for iOS or Android
Visit the mobile Web site (if you don't have an iOS or Android mobile device)
E-mail SC2014 Coordinator with questions
Will I be charged for using the mobile app?
- Sections Congress 2014 attendees will have access to free wi-fi at the RAI Convention Center and at each SC2014 negotiated hotel. The RAI wi-fi username and password will be provided onsite. Please ask the hotel registration team upon check-in for your hotel's wi-fi username and password.
- The RAI wi-fi service will be available in all meeting areas utilized by IEEE and SC2014 attendees. If the free wi-fi services provided at each negotiated hotel and the RAI are utilized, there should not be data roaming charges from your mobile service provider. It is strongly recommended, however, that if you have any concerns, you should contact your mobile provider prior to departing for Amsterdam.
How do I download the SC2014 mobile app?
I registered for SC2014, but don't have an iOS or Android mobile phone. How can I view the schedule and interact with attendees?
- The SC2014 mobile Web site has almost all of the same features as the mobile app. The mobile Web site can be accessed from any device with an Internet browser, e.g., laptop, tablet, Kindle Fire, etc.
I am not registered for SC2014. Can I use access the mobile app and Web site?
What is my username and password? My IEEE account login did not work.
- The SC2014 mobile app and Web site are for registered SC2014 attendees. Registered attendees should have received an e-mail with their username and password. Your IEEE account is not connected to the mobile app.
- E-mail the SC2014 Coordinator if you did not receive your login information.
top of page