Code of Conduct
The IEEE Code of Conduct (PDF, 57 KB) describes IEEE members’ and staff’s commitment to the highest standards of integrity, responsible behavior, and ethical and professional conduct.
Code of Ethics
IEEE Ethics Reporting Line
IEEE Policies (PDF, 977 KB):
- Anti-Boycott Policy (12.12)
- Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy (12.13)
- Antitrust and Fair Competition Policy (12.10)
- Civility Policy (9.25)
- Computer Policy (9.28)
- Economic Sanctions and Embargoes Policy (12.11)
- IEEE Records Management Policy Statement (12.8)
- IEEE Social Media Policy (9.27)
- Whistleblower and Non-Retaliation Policy (9.9)
For more information on these policies or other compliance-related inquiries, please contact email@example.com.
Legal and Compliance Department
Find information on the Legal and Compliance Department website to understand the function of the Department as well as important information related to IEEE and its compliance programs.
IEEE Global Initiative for Ethical Considerations in Artificial Intelligence and Autonomous Systems
The purpose of this Initiative is to ensure every technologist is educated, trained, and empowered to prioritize ethical considerations in the design and development of autonomous and intelligent systems.