Retrieving Your Web Account Password
To access this service, you will need to have an IEEE Account.
You will be required to provide the following:
- The email address you used to set up your IEEE Account
- Your first and last name as entered when you established your IEEE Web Account
Steps to retrieving your IEEE Account
To retrieve your password, visit the My Account section of the IEEE Shop and follow the instructions below.
- Click "Forgot Password" below the login fields.
- Complete the information requested and click "Find my password" to proceed.
- You will be prompted to verify your identity. To do this you will be required to answer the security identifier question that you selected when you created your web account.
- Click "Show my password" and your password will present.
- Click "Log in now" to access your account.
During password retrieval, the system generates a new password. This password is not always easy to remember. It is best to make a note of it, and immediately change your password after logging into the IEEE Shop. Then, discard the paper or e-trail containing the system-generated password.
Need additional assistance?
Your member or customer number can be obtained from a previous IEEE order summary or by contacting IEEE. You may also email your request to email@example.com. A response will be issued in one business day.