- Basic understanding of networking
- Basic knowledge of how to set up Wi-Fi hotspots
This course explains in detail how to build wireless community networks to foster collective endeavor through a shared, intangible network.
It also includes wireless network standards, radio physics, practical network planning, IP network administration, radio device configuration, and securing wireless networks and others.
Reasons to enroll
- This course is designed to provide learners with the skills and theoretical foundation on key aspects of wireless network build-out such as standards, networking, radio physics, and troubleshooting.
- It includes implementing, designing, and maintaining efficient, cost-effective wireless network that comply with IEEE standards.
Who can enroll?
- Network administrators
- Network technicians
Outcomes of this course
- This course will teach the core concepts of networks, standards of Wi-Fi, radio physics, troubleshooting, etc.
- Since all the technologies are now backed by the internet, professionals with skills to design, build, and maintain the network will increase as well.
E-Learning modules course; run time: 35 hours
- Wireless Networking Standards - IEEE
- Radio Physics
- Practical Planning
- Introduction to Networking
- The Network Layer
- The Upper Layers
- Network Topologies and Infrastructure
- Radio Device Configuration
- Securing Wireless Networks
- Examples of Access Point Configuration
- Troubleshooting a Wireless Network