As part of an effort to carve out a well-deserved space in the IEEE digital presence for volunteers, each major Board will have a space devoted to them, with cross-linkages to other volunteer-only content across the organization. In this new space, you will find the content you need to access for your work as an IEEE volunteer. This includes meetings, agendas, resources, and other crucial information related to your role.
Benefits of this change include:
- Flexibility to pilot new ideas, innovate, personalize, and evolve the volunteer web presence
- A robust search to find and access content across each Board, crawling all volunteer content
- Removal of clutter and unrelated content, creating a dedicated space for volunteers
- Role-based access to shared resources across several Boards, centralizing volunteer resources in a one-stop-shop
General resources that pertain to most IEEE volunteer roles, as well as links to other resource collections, are on this page.
Compliance Training for Volunteer Leadership
It is important that those who act on behalf of IEEE, both volunteers and staff, are aware of IEEE's legal obligations and requirements under applicable law. Updated compliance learning has been designed to help you understand those requirements and provide you with the information you need to act in IEEE's best interest and be compliant with our legal obligations. This compliance learning is required for certain volunteer leadership positions.
To provide you with information on this improved compliance learning, the IEEE Legal & Compliance team has developed the below information which will help to explain why it is necessary, who is required to take it, and how you can access the IEEE Volunteer Compliance Training Site.
- See an overview
- Frequently Asked Questions (PDF, 141 KB)
- IEEE Support Center
- How to get started with the new site
- Access to the new ILN Volunteer Compliance Training site: (login required)
- In addition to this new site for compliance learning, we remind you that IEEE offers other training for volunteers based on your roles:
Resources for volunteers involved in:
Volunteer training opportunities
Awards, nominations, elections
IEEE Awards and Recognitions
Nominations and Appointments
Business, Finance, and Tax Information and Resources