IEEE Conference eXpress provides these instructions to help you with the final preparation and submission of your paper. For information about registration and other conference activities, please access the conference website.
Note: IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (e.g., removal from IEEE Xplore®) if the paper is not presented at the conference. - IEEE Technical Activities
Submission Deadline: 14 December 2018 — Approval of the PDF made from converting your source document and copyright submission is required by this date.
Conference Dates: 12-17 August — AAC 2018
For help with submitting your conference article, contact Elizabeth Aubrey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AAC Publication Editors:
For information about other conference concerns, visit the conference website.
Final paper submission consists of these critical steps:
If you have not already finalized your manuscript this section provides guidelines regarding acceptable manuscript applications, layout, fonts, and graphics.
|Top||0.75 inch||19 mm|
|Bottom||1 inch||43 mm|
|Side||0.625 inch||13 mm|
|Text||Times New Roman|
To create your AAC 2018 Conference eXpress account, follow the steps below:
1. Select "Create/access your IEEE Conference eXpress author account" and click "Create an Account."
2. Enter aac18 in the Conference ID field, then enter your email address and create a password.
3. Select Submit, and then complete the Account Information form that follows.
For returning users, if your email address has not changed, all of your account information will self-populate if you use the same password.
Follow the steps below to complete your metadata for IEEE Xplore:
1. Open the source document of your paper to complete the metadata entries.
2. Check the title in your source document for accuracy, then copy and paste it into the Paper Title field.
3. Check the names and affiliations of each author in your source document for accuracy, then copy and paste each name, affiliation, and country in the appropriate fields. Note: You are responsible for the accuracy of your own author information as well as your co-authors'.
4. Select the button Information is correct once you have verified the metadata. The paper title and author information cannot be revised or deleted once this is complete.
The Paper Title and Author Information you have entered will be used to complete your electronic copyright form and to archive your paper in IEEE Xplore.
Please submit your paper as a source file(s) to your author account for conversion to PDF.
If submitting a LaTeX file, you must first compress your submission. All PDF proofs must be approved by 14 December 2018.
Please visit the Conference eXpress Frequently Asked Questions for answers to the most commonly asked questions. If you still need assistance, please contact your project editor.