Manuscript Templates for Conference Proceedings
The purpose of a conference template is to provide a consistent format for papers appearing in the conference proceedings. IEEE strongly encourages use of the conference manuscript templates provided below.
IEEE conference templates contain guidance text for composing and formatting conference papers. Please ensure that all guidance text is removed from your conference paper prior to submission to the conference.
Failure to remove template text from your paper may result in your paper not being published.
Accessing the templates
LaTeX Template Instructions (PDF, 63 KB) [Be sure to use the template's conference mode.]
- Template (ZIP, 700 KB) Updated October 2019
- LaTeX Bibliography Files (ZIP, 309 KB)
- When working in Overleaf, the template is available at https://www.overleaf.com/gallery/tagged/ieee-official
1. For conference organizers: The use of the conference manuscript templates provided by IEEE eXpress Conference Publishing will greatly reduce the chance for errors in the metadata visible in IEEE Xplore®, and IEEE's downstream Indexing partners. Errors may result in delays in posting or in making any approved corrections, or in some cases, may simply persist. Using the templates is one of the ways to reduce errors.
If you wish, you may link to this webpage in its entirety. It is not recommended that you link to individual files, however, because they may be updated or replaced without notice.
2. Grateful acknowledgement is made to the IEEE Computational Intelligence Society, which provided the current LaTeX template.
3. Other templates that more closely align with the IEEE Transactions article format are available.