Save US$20 on IEEE eLearning and increase your technical knowledge on emerging technologies
Available to IEEE members, Student members, and technical professionals, including non-members* in IEEE Region 8 Africa Council throughout 2023.
Courses included in the offer start at just US$9 per course for members including students, and US$29 per course for non-members.
- Code ILNCONTINUED to save US$20 for IEEE members, technical professionals/non-members
- Code ILNCONTINUEDSTU to save US$10 for IEEE Student members
For complete details about the courses included in the offer, visit the links below and be sure to use the Promotion Code at check out:
- Discover 5G
- Understanding Digital Transformation: The Key Concepts
- Understanding Blockchain Technology: Abstracting the Blockchain
- Machine Learning in a Data-Driven Business Environment
- What is the Internet of Things: An Introduction
- Strong Before Smart
- Smart City Technologies: History, Social Impact, and Examples
- Smart City Technologies: Data Privacy and Security
- Cooperation in Autonomous Vehicles
- Human Factors in Vehicle Automation
*A free IEEE Account is required to take advantage of the offer.
How to redeem the discount
- Register for a free IEEE account. If you are an IEEE member, skip to step 2.
- Go to iln.ieee.org and sign in with your IEEE account.
- Search for the selected course in the catalog. Be sure it's a course included in the promotion; add to your cart. Select continue and complete the profile details.
- On the payment page, add the code ILNCONTINUED or ILNCONTINUEDSTU to the promotion code box and click apply. A message will appear thanking you for participating in the IEEE Continu>ED program.
- Select continue to review your order.
- Complete your purchase by clicking finish.
- Start learning! Your course is now available on demand, immediately.
Join IEEE and save on more eLearning
About IEEE Continu►ED
IEEE launched IEEE Continu►ED in 2021 with the goal of making its continuing education resources affordable, accessible, and relevant for practicing engineers and technical professionals in countries served by the IEEE Region 8 Africa Council. This three-year initiative is supported by the IEEE New Initiatives Committee. Local IEEE Section volunteers and the IEEE Region 8 Action for Industry Initiative are helping to promote the program.
IEEE courses are delivered via the IEEE Learning Network (ILN), which is a repository of online continuing professional courses in engineering, technology, career development, and much more. ILN brings together content from across IEEE all in one place, in an easy-to-use portal and learning-management system.
Subscribe to stay up-to-date on the latest eLearning available from IEEE.