IEEE Learning Network (ILN) User Guides
The IEEE Learning Network (ILN) is your place to find IEEE continuing education.
User guides are available to provide assistance with common tasks on ILN.
For technical support or any issues beyond these user guides, please contact the IEEE Support Center.
- What is ILN?
- What browsers are supported by ILN?
- How do I clear my browser's cache for the best experience on ILN?
- How do I log into ILN as an individual?
- How do I manage pop-up blockers on ILN?
- What is on the Home and My Courses pages on ILN?
- How do I search for courses on ILN?
- How do I enroll in a course on ILN?
- How do I complete an online course on ILN?
- How do I enroll in a course program and what else should I know about course programs?
- How do I view and print a certificate on ILN?
- How do I use the Transcript portion of ILN?
- How do I request an audio script for an ILN online course?
- How do I manage my communication preferences on ILN?
- How do I recover my IEEE Account?
- How do I access online help on ILN?
- How do I get my certificate after completing a course on ILN?
- How do I log into the ILN Volunteer Training site?
Is your IEEE organizational unit or Society interested in expanding your audience by making your learning content discoverable through ILN? Contact ILNinfo@ieee.org to get started.
New IEEE eLearning
Discover the latest on core and emerging technologies with the IEEE Learning Network.
Enterprise Blockchain for Healthcare, IoT, Energy and Supply Chain
Intelligent Control of Connected and Automated Vehicles