Here's an opportunity for faculty and graduate students to attend free virtual workshops and webinars.
Why would you want to participate? Through sessions devoted to developing a career plan, teaching techniques, conducting research, and many other topics featuring an array of recognized experts in the ﬁeld, participants will:
- Acquire tips and guidance to put into action immediately
- Gain the knowledge needed to develop critical competencies
- Learn how to develop a plan to support career advancement
- Get answers to career and professional-development questions
- Expand a global network of colleagues and professional contacts
These mini-conferences and webinars make use of a virtual platform that allow you to view sessions on demand. Register now for the IEEE Faculty Professional Development Virtual Community.
Sample titles include, but are not limited, to: