IEEE Council on Superconductivity
The IEEE Council on Superconductivity promotes programs and activities that cover the science and technology of superconductors and their applications, including:
- Small-scale analog and digital electronic circuits and systems;
- Large-scale systems in MRI and power; and
- Superconducting materials.
- Applied Super Conductivity Conference (ASC);
- International Superconductive Electronics Conference (ISEC);
- International Conference on Magnet Technology (MT).
Only IEEE or Society members may participate in the Superconductivity Council. If you are a current member, simply add "IEEE Council on Superconductivity" to your cart at the right, for free. If you are not already and IEEE or Society member, consider joining one or more of the Societies which sponsor the Council on Superconductivity. A complete list of sponsoring Societies can be found in the box on the right, under the link, "View list of sponsoring societies."
You have selected this item. If it is not in your cart, you have already paid for it.
You already have a membership digital library product in your cart or assets.