Give the Gift of Membership
Present a world of opportunity
When you give the gift of an IEEE membership, you’re helping someone you care about build a platform for success. That’s because IEEE delivers access to the industry's most essential technical information, provides both local and global networking opportunities, offers career development tools, and gives discounts on conference registrations and insurance programs, as well as many other exclusive member benefits.
IEEE offers its members the right tools and resources at every career stage so members can stay current in their chosen technology profession, connect with peers, and invest in their future.
Get started by using the online form:
When completing the online form:
- Select if the gift is for a professional or student
- Add an IEEE Society (optional)
- Add IEEE Women in Engineering (optional)
- Payment is charged at the time the online form is submitted
- Payment can be made using PayPal or a credit card
Want to give multiple gifts? Consider the IEEE Group Payment Option, which is good for new or renewing IEEE membership. Be sure to enter promotion code MEMGIFT when submitting the group payment form.
Other items to note:
- The gift giver will receive an email confirmation for each gift given.
- The gift of IEEE membership is intended for new members only.
- The gift is not eligible for an income tax deduction as a charitable donation.
- Active IEEE members giving the gift of IEEE membership might be eligible for member-get-a member credit awards.
Still have questions? View the frequently asked questions for the gift of membership on the IEEE Support Center or send an email to email@example.com.
Benefits of IEEE membership
Gain Expertise and Open Career Doors
IEEE houses an unrivaled network of professionals, experts, and advisors that can help shape your career, offer resources to acquire new skills, advance your professional development, and provide numerous opportunities for involvement, recognition, and reward.
Stay Current and Get Ahead
Membership grants you access to the largest library of electrical engineering, computer science, and electronics technical literature as well as the latest technology trends, industry news, and events.
Build a Network
Collaborate with IEEE colleagues and member groups, online or in person, to build a support group for your profession, industry, or project.
IEEE members can take advantage of exclusive and discounted pricing on insurance and a variety of products and services (where available) that can add up to substantial savings.