Build Your Success Story
There is no better time to discover all that IEEE membership has to offer. IEEE is offering two great discounts:
Stay Ahead with IEEE Resources
• Membership discounts only applicable for professional membership. Students are not eligible. Promotion is for individual use only and not to be shared.
• For new members, discounts will be applied at checkout.
• For existing members, a promo code must be entered manually during the renewal process to take advantage of the program.
• Promotion codes are case sensitive.
• Promotion not valid for those claiming a special circumstance
• Please reach out to your manager directly regarding potential reimbursement of your IEEE membership dues.
When you join IEEE, you:
• Join a community of over 425,000 technology and engineering professionals united by a common desire to continuously learn, interact, collaborate, and innovate
• Get the resources and opportunities you need to keep on top of changes in technology
• Get involved in standards development
• Network with other professionals in your local area or within a specific technical interest
• Mentor the next generation of engineers and technologists
and so much more.
Discounts: Save up to 50% on conference registration fees and IEEE products. The savings on conference registration fees alone range from US$300 to US$1,500.
Proceedings of the IEEE: Get exclusive pricing for the most highly cited general-interest journal in electrical engineering and computer science that covers emerging technologies for the global engineering community.
IEEE Collabratec®: Connect with other IEEE members, access enhanced privacy settings, join exclusive communities, and explore mentoring opportunities.
IEEE Spectrum: Get print and digital delivery of the award-winning magazine exploring the creation, application, and implications of new technologies.
Career resources: Access tools such as the IEEE Mentoring Program, Jobsite, and ResumeLab, as well as a variety of continuing-education and career-development opportunities.
IEEE Xplore®: For more information about free access, visit go/libraries.
Technology is at the center of everything, from software that helps people send information and analyze data, business tools that help simplify people's lives, and computer hardware that runs the machines people use daily. The IEEE Computer Society is the go-to source for technology professionals to stay at the center of technology and help grow with it by providing training and development solutions to keep their skills up to date and keep them in demand. Serving more than 60,000 technology professionals, the IEEE Computer Society is the trusted information, skill-development, and career-development source for the global community of technology leaders.
The IEEE Computer Society sponsors more than 200 technical conferences and events each year, including the industry-oriented "Rock Stars" series, all over the world, aimed at research and industry professionals. Its publications are peer-reviewed, indexed, and authored by technology thought leaders worldwide and include 17 scholarly journals and 13 magazines featuring the latest technology trends. It also offers cutting-edge products, such as the myComputer app (available for iOS or Android), that provide unprecedented user-driven access to content, and a Digital Library with more than 550,000 articles and papers spanning the full spectrum of computer science and technology.
In addition to conferences and publishing, the IEEE Computer Society is a leader in professional education and training and has forged development and provided partnerships with major institutions and corporations internationally. These rich, self-selected, and self-paced programs help companies improve the quality of their technical staff and attract top talent while reducing costs.
As a Preferred Plus member of the IEEE Computer Society, you will receive: