You're One Step Closer to Becoming an IEEE Member
When you join IEEE, you:
- Join a community of over 420,000 technology and engineering professionals united by a common desire to continuously learn, interact, collaborate, and innovate
- Get the resources and opportunities you need to keep on top of changes in technology
- Get involved in standards development
- Network with other professionals in your local area or within a specific technical interest
- Mentor the next generation of engineers and technologists
and so much more.
There's no better time to take advantage of what IEEE has to offer. Join now and get membership benefits through the end of 2020.
Gain Expertise and Open Career Doors
IEEE houses an unrivaled network of professionals, experts, and advisors that can help shape your career, offer resources to acquire new skills, advance your professional development, and provide numerous opportunities for involvement, recognition, and reward.
Stay Current and Get Ahead
Membership grants you access to the largest library of electrical engineering, computer science, and electronics technical literature as well as the latest technology trends, industry news, and events.
Build a Network
Collaborate with IEEE colleagues and member groups, online or in person, to build a support group for your profession, industry, or project.
IEEE members can take advantage of exclusive and discounted pricing on insurance and a variety of products and services (where available) that can add up to substantial savings.
Qualifications and dues
What members have to say
Professional ... Social ... Humanitarian ...
These three pillars represent the core experiences that make up IEEE membership and the reason that nearly half a million technologists worldwide make IEEE an integral part of their lives. In this video, you will hear first-hand from both long-term and new members about why IEEE is so vital to them.