1. Sign into your IEEE Account by clicking the "Sign In" link at the top-right corner of the IEEE.org home page.
2. Ensure that your name appears in the top right corner.
3. Place your mouse over your name to display a dropdown menu.
4. Select "My Account."
5. Under "Personalize your IEEE Experience," select "Manage Professional and Education Information."
6. Update "Your universities/colleges." For Graduate Student member upgrades, change your profile to show that you have graduated with your undergraduate degree, and then add a new university/college to show that you are registered least one-half time in a graduate degree program. If you are going to be in a graduate program at the same university/college where you received your undergraduate degree, add it as a new university/college. For that new university/college, be sure to check "Graduate" under the "Education Level" field, and select the appropriate degree you are working toward.
7. Save your changes.
Updating your education profile by phone:
Call IEEE at +1 800 678 4333 (US & Canada) or +1 732 981 0060 (worldwide).