Grant Reporting Guidelines
The IEEE Foundation requires regular and timely reports from its grantees. Reporting requirements vary depending upon the duration of the grant and the focus area.The Project Leader must provide reports in accordance with the following guidelines:
REPORTING REQUIREMENTS BY DURATION OF GRANT
Reports for grants awarded after 1 January 2012 must be submitted using the online grants management system:
Reports for grants awarded prior to 1 January 2012 must be submitted using the electronic documents provided below.
REPORTING REQUIREMENTS BY FOCUS AREA
In addition to the grant reports submitted to the IEEE Foundation, grantees in these two focus areas shall share information about their grants on the corresponding Web portal.
Grant Report Forms & Instructions
REPORT FORMS (Only for grants awarded prior to 1 January 2012)
- Grant Status Report (Word - 112KB)
Grants with a duration that is longer than twelve month shall submit Grant Status Reports once per year as specified in the grant agreement . It shall review the proposed milestone(s) and intended outcomes being pursued during the reporting period. Further, it shall report on the degree to which the milestone(s) were accomplished, and on the extent to which the milestone(s) were achieved within the funds allocated for that purpose.
- Grant Final Report (Word - 107KB)
All grantees shall submit a Grant Final Report within one month after the conclusion of the period of performance. It shall summarize the grant's goals and objectives, intended outcomes, and provide an objective assessment of the success in achieving these. In addition, a description should be included to illustrate the benefits that may be derived by IEEE through the replication or extension of this project.
- Download the grant report to be filed.
- Complete all sections of the grant report including the grant identification number supplied by the IEEE Foundation. The maximum number of characters (including spaces) for each section is specified and cannot be exceeded.
- Save the grant report as a PDF file or MS Word document.
- Submit the completed grant report as an e-mail attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org using "IEEE Foundation Grant Report" as the
subject line of your e-mail message.