IEEE RFIC Virtual Journal
IEEE RFIC Virtual Journal (RFIC-VJ) is a collection of previously published articles from IEEE journals and conferences.
This electronic publication provides relevant references pertaining to RFIC technology, paired with value-added editorial commentary from technology experts.
The RFIC Virtual Journal aims to be the leading focal point on radio frequency integrated circuits from a worldwide perspective by collecting and disseminating knowledge on theory; enabling technologies, design methodologies, fabrication, testing of radio frequency integrated circuits, and systems; and determining which process signals to be transmitted or received through wireless communication.
Features and benefits
- Virtual journal published by IEEE
- Available in electronic format
- Published quarterly
- Highlights various areas of RFIC research
- Contains expert editorial commentary from IEEE RFIC-VJ Editor-in-Chief
- Sponsored by IEEE Solid-State Circuits Society, IEEE Microwave Theory and Techniques Society, and IEEE Circuits and Systems Society
- Subscribers receive full-text PDF access to all articles referenced from the current year and past years
How to subscribe
- Members of the IEEE Solid-State Circuits Society, IEEE Microwave Theory and Techniques, and IEEE Circuits and Systems Society: Free
- IEEE members and other IEEE Society members: US$25
- IEEE student members: US$13
- Non-members and organizations: US$370
- Members of the IEEE Antennas and Propagation, IEEE Aerospace and Electronic Systems, IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology, IEEE Circuits and Systems, IEEE Consumer Electronics, IEEE Intelligent Transportation Systems, IEEE Microwave Theory and Techniques, IEEE Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, IEEE Solid State Circuits, IEEE Vehicular Technology, and IEEE Communications Society: Free
To subscribe to the quarterly IEEE RFIC Virtual Journal, visit the product detail page.
For more information, contact an IEEE representative or email email@example.com.