In early 2008, the IEEE Technical Activities Board officially defined fair use of subscriptions. As a result of these new guidelines, we’re here to help ensure your organizational needs for IEEE information are being fulfilled appropriately.
Learn about institutional* subscriptions
- Why is preventing piracy important to you and IEEE?
- How to protect your IEEE account information
With many options to choose from, organizations can now find the subscription that is right for them. Find the right package to fit your needs—and read about the benefits of a multi-user IEEE organizational subscription.
Sign up for a free trial of an organizational subscription to the IEEE Xplore digital library.
*This section is dedicated to informing institutional subscribers who are NOT part of the following groups about their subscription terms and conditions:
- An institutional subscriber who is already covered under a license agreement
- IEEE Member Digital Library or Society Digital Libraries subscribers
It does currently apply to subscribers of:
- Individual online publications