Membership & Services
Societies & Communities
Publications & Standards
Conferences & Events
Education & Careers
Fill out the nomination form below.
1. Before completing the form, review the Guidelines for Nominating Candidates for deadlines and eligibility requirements.
2. Nominators do not need to contact their nominee before submitting the form.
3. Other nominations do not allow for the attachment of a biography. The IEEE Nominations & Appointments Committee will contact all eligible nominees for the required documentation and for their interest and willingness to be considered for the position.
4. If nominating for more than one position, separate forms must be submitted.
5. Self nominations require the submission of additional information including a biography and a position statement.
Individuals will be contacted by N&A staff for this additional documentation
Select the volunteer position this nomination is for. If nominating for more than one position, a separate form must be submitted for each position.
-- Select One --
Awards Board Chair
Awards Board Vice Chair
Awards Board Member
Employee Benefits Committee Chair
Employee Benefits Committee Member
Ethics and Member Conduct Committee Chair
Ethics and Member Conduct Committee Member
Fellow Committee Chair
Fellow Committee Vice Chair
Fellow Committee Member
Governance Committee Member
History Committee Chair
History Committee Member
Humanitarian Activities Committee, Chair
Humanitarian Activities Committee, Member
Nominations and Appointments Committee, Member
Public Visibility Chair
Public Visibility Member
Tellers Committee, Chair
Tellers Committee, Vice Chair
Tellers Committee, Member
Vice President, Educational Activities
Vice President, Publications Services Products
Please specify who is being nominated:*
Biography/Major Accomplishments/Position Statement
This information is required and will be requested by staff following verification of eligibility for the position.
Provide a recommendation on the nominee's qualifications. Include:
Refer to the Volunteer Position Descriptions for specific qualifications and skills sought in each position.
top of page
View information on the responsibilities of volunteer positions including estimated time commitment:
IEEE Standing Committee Members (PDF, 538 KB)
IEEE Board of Directors
Learn about other IEEE volunteer opportunities
Member and Geographic Activities (MGA) Nominations Process - for positions on the MGA Board and Committees.
Technical Activities Board (TAB) Nominations Process - for positions within IEEE Technical Activities
IEEE Awards Program - to honor achievements in education, industry, research and service.
IEEE Fellow Program - for extraordinary record of accomplishments in any of the IEEE fields of interest.
Contact & Support
Privacy & Opting Out of Cookies
© Copyright 2015 IEEE – All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the IEEE Terms and Conditions. A not-for-profit organization, IEEE is the world's largest professional association for the advancement of technology.