IEEE Council on Electronic Design Automation
The IEEE Council on Electronic Design Automation (CEDA) focuses on the theory, implementation, and use of EDA/CAD tools to design integrated electronic circuits and embedded systems. This includes tools that automate all levels of the design, analysis, and verification of hardware and embedded software, up to and including complete working systems.
CEDA sponsors well-recognized, international conferences and publications, including:
- IEEE Embedded Systems Letters (ESL)
- IEEE Design & Test (D&T)
- IEEE Transactions on Computer Aided Design of Integrated Circuits & Systems (TCAD)
- Design Automation Conference (DAC)
- International Conference on Computer-Aided Design (ICCAD)
- Embedded Systems Week (ESweek)
- Design Automation and Test in Europe (DATE)
- European Test Symposium (ETS)
- Asian and South-Pacific Design Automation Conference (ASPDAC)
Only IEEE or Society members may participate in CEDA. If you are a current member, simply add "IEEE Council on Electronic Design Automation" to your cart at the right, for free. If you are not already an IEEE or Society member, join one of the Council on Electronic Design Automation sponsoring Societies: AP, CAS, C, ED, MTT and SSC. A complete list of sponsoring Societies can be found in the box to the right, under the link, "View list of sponsoring societies."
Maximum quantity for this item has been reached in your cart or your account.
You already have a membership digital library product in your cart or assets.