The IEEE Resource Centers contain valuable, peer-reviewed technical content from reputable experts to enhance research or industry work, implement trainings, or earn CEU/PDH credits—all of which are universally available on demand.
IEEE Resource Centers benefits include:
- Access to valuable IEEE Society and technical community content
- Access to content 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through an easy-to-use global portal
- Valuable, peer-reviewed technical products available at little or no cost
- Opportunities to earn CEUs and PDHs
- Enhanced value of IEEE Society membership
- Most technical content available at no cost for Society members from their respective Resource Center
Prior to the establishment of the IEEE Resource Centers, many IEEE members, industry experts, and the global technical community at large did not have easy access to this valuable technical content. Now, all of this valuable content is accessible to everyone through the IEEE Resource Centers. IEEE Society members can access most content from their respective Resource Centers at no cost while IEEE members and all members of the global technical community can access content at low cost.
There are also low-cost options for organizational-wide access to a select group of Resource Centers. Enhance your technical training program by securing an Institutional Subscription for your organization. Find more information about Resource Center Institutional Subscriptions and Training.
Search for a Resource across all IEEE Resource Centers
Enter your preferred topic of interest or keywords in the search bar below to find valuable resources that can help you expand your technical knowledge. Please note only the top results are shown; refine your search words to view more resources.
Find your Resource Center
This course is aimed at practitioners in the construction industry, regulators, and contractors who want to understand the impact on grid modernization of electrification, renewables, and other changes happening to the environment that the electric grid supports. Discussion will include the history of how the current design standards (and drawings) were arrived at, the changes in issues and their direct impact on design standards, and recommendations for updating those standards.
Low-cost training for your organization
Add extensive training to your institution without adding overhead. In addition to offering institutional subscriptions to Resource Centers, IEEE can provide custom, complete, end-to-end training programs for organizations.
The IEEE Resource Centers provide:
- Fully customized training for a team, department, college, or an entire organization
- Unlimited access to all on-demand resources in an IEEE Society
- Educational credit opportunities for working engineers to meet their continuing education requirements and/or maintain their professional licenses