IEEE Learning Network (ILN)
Your Source for Online Continuing Education from IEEE
The IEEE Learning Network (ILN) is the online website for discovering continuing education from across IEEE.
With hundreds of educational courses available—and more added all the time—ILN offers the latest in continuing education in engineering, technology, and more. Whether you’re looking to advance your career, refresh your skills, or just curious about the latest trends, ILN has the content you need. Topics covered include 5G, Smart Grid, Renewable Energy, the Internet of Things (IoT), English for Technical Professionals, and more.
Plus, ILN offers you the ability to:
- Easily search through IEEE’s hundreds of educational offerings
- Bookmark a place within a course and return to it later
- Access a transcript of in-progress and completed courses
- Learn what's new in the world of continuing education at IEEE
- Receive continuing education units (CEUs) or professional development hours (PDHs)
- Earn digital certificates immediately that can be viewed and printed on demand
- Complete dynamic assessments to test knowledge of course content
- Participate in surveys/evaluations to provide feedback and recommendations for improvement
- IEEE Member Discounts available
You do not need to be an IEEE member to access ILN. However, you will need an IEEE Account to take or purchase a course. If you do not already have your own IEEE Account, it's free and quick to create one.
If you have any questions or issues with the platform. please read the ILN user guides.
Is your IEEE organizational unit or Society interested in expanding your audience by making your learning content discoverable through ILN? Contact ILNinfo@ieee.org to get started.