With GoogleApps@IEEE, members gain a robust capability for messaging with access to email, calendar, and contact services from any Internet-connected computer. In addition, members will also have access to Google Drive. With the use of these services there are varying degrees of privacy.
GoogleApps@IEEE is available to members at no additional cost. Users will have access to:
- A unique IEEE email address (e.g., John.A.Doe@ieee.org)
- Mail forwarding or email inbox (Gmail)
- 2 gigabytes of shared storage (Gmail and Google Drive)
- 99.9 percent up time guaranteed by Google
- Advertisement-free Gmail
- Storage of files in the cloud for easy sharing and access from anywhere via Google Drive
- Use Google Hangouts for messaging, voice, and video calls
GoogleApps@IEEE uses a self-support model to more efficiently meet the needs of IEEE members. To answer questions about GoogleApps@IEEE, please use the applicable self-support resource in the list below:
|Product||Supported By||Support Link|
|Google Mail, Calendar, Contact, Drive||IEEE||
|Additional Google products||support.google.com|
Below are the most frequently asked questions. You can find a listing of additional frequently asked questions by visiting the GoogleApps@IEEE Support website. Click on each question to be taken to the answer.
Terms and conditions
Please use the links below to view the terms and conditions for GoogleApps@IEEE and Google.