Access the IEEE Thesaurus and Taxonomy
The IEEE Thesaurus is copyrighted by IEEE under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0
Creative Commons license
This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0). View a copy of the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 4.0 International License. You may also send a letter to Creative Commons, 171 Second Street, Suite 300, San Francisco, California, 94105, USA.
You are free to share the IEEE Thesaurus?to copy, distribute, and transmit the IEEE Thesaurus (the work) under the following conditions:
- Attribution: You must attribute the work in the manner specified by IEEE (but not in any way that suggests that IEEE endorses you or your use of the work).
Attribute this work as follows:
The IEEE Thesaurus and Taxonomy are copyright by IEEE under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0
- Noncommercial: You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- No Derivitive Works: You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work. If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material.
With the understanding that:
- Waiver: Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Other Rights: In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license: Your fair dealing or fair use rights; IEEE's moral rights; rights other persons may have either in the work itself or in how the work is used, such as publicity or privacy rights.
- Notice: For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to the Creative Commons web page explaining this license.