IEEE Nanotechnology Council
The IEEE Nanotechnology Council focuses on the advancement and coordination of work in the field of Nanotechnology. The Council is a multi-disciplinary group supporting the theory, design, and development of nanotechnology and its scientific, engineering, and industrial applications.
The Council sponsors well-recognized, international conferences and publications, including:
- IEEE Transactions on Nanotechnology
- IEEE Transactions on NanoBioscience
- IEEE Nanotechnology Magazine
- International Conference on Nanotechnology (NANO)
- IEEE Nanotechnology Materials and Devices Conference (NMDC)
- IEEE International Conference on Nano/Micro Engineered and Molecular Systems (NEMS) IEEE International Conference on Nano/Molecular Medicine and Engineering (NANOMED)
Only IEEE or Society members may participate in the Nanotechnology Council. If you are a current member, simply add "IEEE Nanotechnology Council" to your cart at the right, for free. If you are not already an IEEE or Society member, join one of the Council on Superconductivity sponsoring Societies: AES, AP, CAS, CIS, COM, CPMT, C, CS, ED, EMB, EMC, IE, IM, MAG, MTT, PHO, RA, RL, SSC, SMC, and UFFC. A complete list of sponsoring Societies can be found in the box to the right, under the link, "View list of sponsoring societies."
Maximum quantity for this item has been reached in your cart or your account.
You already have a membership digital library product in your cart or assets.