IEEE Nanotechnology Council
The IEEE Nanotechnology Council focuses on the advancement and coordination of work in the field of Nanotechnology. The Council is a multi-disciplinary group supporting the theory, design, and development of nanotechnology and its scientific, engineering, and industrial applications.
The Council sponsors well-recognized, international conferences and publications, including:
- IEEE Transactions on Nanotechnology
- IEEE Transactions on NanoBioscience
- IEEE Nanotechnology Magazine
- International Conference on Nanotechnology (NANO)
- IEEE Nanotechnology Materials and Devices Conference (NMDC)
- IEEE International Conference on Nano/Micro Engineered and Molecular Systems (NEMS) IEEE International Conference on Nano/Molecular Medicine and Engineering (NANOMED)
Only IEEE members or Society Affiliates may participate in the Nanotechnology Council. If you are not already and IEEE or Society member, consider joining one or more of the Societies which sponsor the Nanotechnology Council. A complete list of sponsoring Societies can be found in the box on the right, under the link, "View list of sponsoring societies."
You have selected this item. If it is not in your cart, you have already paid for it.
You already have a membership digital library product in your cart or assets.