IEEE Sensors Council
The IEEE Sensors Council focuses on the theory, design, fabrication, manufacturing and application of devices for sensing and transducing physical, chemical, and biological phenomena. With an emphasis on the electronics, physics, and reliability aspects of sensors and integrated sensor-actuators, the Council sponsors well-recognized, international conferences and publications, including:
- IEEE Sensors Journal
- IEEE Internet of Things Journal
- IEEE SENSORS Conference - the Council's flagship annual conference
- IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Sensors, Sensors Networks and Information Processing (ISSNIP)
- IEEE International Symposium on Inertial Sensors and Systems (ISISS)
- IEEE International Conference on Internet of Things
If you are an IEEE member, simply add "IEEE Sensors Council" to your cart at the right, for free. If you are not already an IEEE or Society member, join one of the Sensors Council sponsoring Societies: AES, AP, BT, CAS, COM, CPMT, C, DEI, ED, EMB, EMC, IE, IA, IM, MAG, MTT, OE, PE, PHO, RA, SP, SSC, UFFC, and VT. A complete list of sponsoring Societies can be found in the box to the right, under the link, "View list of sponsoring societies."
Maximum quantity for this item has been reached in your cart or your account.
You already have a membership digital library product in your cart or assets.