IEEE Systems Council
The IEEE Systems Council integrates IEEE activities regarding aspects of multiple disciplines and specialty areas associated with the engineering of systems that includes:
- Systems Engineering education, standards, processes, methodologies;
- Systems modeling, simulation, integration, resilience;
- Robust design, safety and human factors, security, usability, environmental;
- Product transition: design, production, test, deployment, disposal;
- Program/project management;
- Quality and Mission assurance;
- Requirements development and management;
- Risk management;
- Systems architecture;
Only IEEE or Society members may participate in the Systems Council. If you are a current member, and wish to participate more directly in Systems Council activities, simply add "IEEE Systems Council" to your cart at the right, for free. If you are not already and IEEE or Society member, consider joining one or more of the Societies which sponsor the Systems Council. A complete list of sponsoring Societies can be found in the box on the right, under the link, "View list of sponsoring societies."
Web site: Technical communities:
You have selected this item. If it is not in your cart, you have already paid for it.
You already have a membership digital library product in your cart or assets.