IEEE Systems Council
The IEEE Systems Council integrates IEEE activities regarding aspects of multiple disciplines and specialty areas associated with the engineering of systems that includes:
- Systems Engineering education, standards, processes, methodologies;
- Systems modeling, simulation, integration, resilience;
- Robust design, safety and human factors, security, usability, environmental;
- Product transition: design, production, test, deployment, disposal;
- Program/project management;
- Quality and Mission assurance;
- Requirements development and management;
- Risk management;
- Systems architecture;
Only IEEE or Society members may participate in the Systems Council. If you are a current member, and wish to participate more directly in Systems Council activities, simply add "IEEE Systems Council" to your cart at the right, for free. If you are not already an IEEE or Society member, join one of the Systems Council sponsoring Societies: AES, CAS, CIS, COM, CS, IM, MTT, OE, PEL, PSE, RA, and SMC. A complete list of sponsoring Societies and more information can be found in the box to the right, under the link, "View list of sponsoring societies."
Web site: Technical communities:
Maximum quantity for this item has been reached in your cart or your account.
You already have a membership digital library product in your cart or assets.