IEEE Technology and Engineering Management Society Membership
The IEEE Technology and Engineering Management Society (TEMS) provides information and services to practitioners and researchers engaged in management sciences and practices required for defining, implementing, and managing engineering and technology. The Society provides the tools for
- Maintaining essential engineering management skills;
- Supporting the leadership career path of IEEE members;
- Fostering active knowledge transfer between the academic and practicing communities.
As a member you have options to personalize your TEMS membership via a choice of publications. By selecting 'Customize Subscription Options' in your cart at checkout, you may select:
- IEEE Engineering Management Review (electronic abstracts only and full print) for US$35 or US$18 for Students;
- IEEE Transactions on Engineering Management (electronic and print) for US$45 or US$23 for Students;
- or both publications for US$70 or US$35 for Students.
As an enhancement to your TEMS membership, consider joining the IEEE Technology and Engineering Management Community at no charge.
Web site: Technical communities:
We cannot process your request at this time. Please try again later.
Note: IEEE membership is required before adding this item to your cart. Check the "Add IEEE membership" box below to proceed.
If you are already a member, please sign in.