Network and Service Management, IEEE Transactions on
The online-only IEEE Transactions on Network and Service Management (TNSM) is committed to the timely publication of archival-quality papers that advance the state-of-the-art and practical applications of network and service management. Both theoretical research contributions (presenting new concepts and techniques) and applied contributions (reporting on experiences and experiments with actual systems) is encouraged. This Transactions focuses on the key technical issues related to:
- Management Models, Architectures and Frameworks;
- Service Provisioning, Reliability and Quality Assurance;
- Management Functions;
- Enabling Technologies for Management;
- Information and Communication Models;
- Policies; and
- Management Applications and Case Studies.
Product No: PER210
You have selected this item. If it is not in your cart, you have already paid for it.
You already have a membership digital library product in your cart or assets.