To access this service, you will need to have an IEEE Account already established.
Learn more about IEEE Accounts.
You will be required to provide the following:
- the e-mail address you used to set up your IEEE Account;
- your first and last name as entered when you established your IEEE Account.
To retrieve your username, visit the My Account section of the IEEE Shop and follow the instructions below.
- Click "Forgot Username" below the login field.
- Follow the prompts, entering the information noted above in the appropriate fields; click "Find my Username" to proceed.
- You will be prompted to verify your identity. To do this, you will be required to answer the security identifier question that you selected when you created your IEEE Account.
- Click "Show my username" and your username will present.
- Proceed to "Log in now."
Need additional assistance?
Your member or customer number can be obtained from a previous IEEE order summary or by contacting IEEE. You may also e-mail your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. A response will be issued in one business day.