IEEE Conference Application
completing the IEEE Conference Application.
What: Information about your conference for the IEEE Conference search and IEEE Call for Papers search
Who: Conference Chair
When: As soon as information is available, 12 to 18 months before the conference
How: Online form
About the IEEE Conference Application
The information you supply:
Information needed for this form
Before you start the form, you will need:
- Conference title and acronym
- Conference dates
- Website URL
- Short description of the conference
- Names and responsibilities of sponsors
- Estimated budget
- Information about the technical program
- Contact information for the Conference Chair, Technical Program Chair, Treasurer, and Publication Chair
- The list of committee names (if available)
How to complete this form
Online: IEEE Conference Application
Who do you talk to at IEEE?
IEEE is ready to help. If you have questions about the conference application process or other questions about organizing a conference, please contact the IEEE Meetings, Conferences & Events team.
Do you have feedback on the information on this page?
- Is there missing or incorrect information?
- Do you have a tip to share?
Please send your feedback to IEEE MCE.