IEEE Conference Proceedings
Submit your research to an IEEE conference
Benefits of IEEE conference proceedings
- Breadth of content: papers on topics from grid computing to wireless communications
- The latest research: often published before other leading journals
- Unequaled depth: 3 million conference papers are available, and more than 1,700 conference proceedings titles are published each year
- Quality of content: papers authored by innovators of today's top emerging technologies. Most IEEE conferences follow a paper-selection process and many have peer-review procedures
IEEE member access options
- Search and view the enriched abstracts of more than 4 million documents in the IEEE Xplore® digital library including all IEEE journals, magazines, conference proceedings, and standards.
- Subscribe to the IEEE Member Digital Library, which offers access to more than 5 million documents from IEEE journals and conference proceedings, with select content dating back to the late 1800s. Subscribers may access up to 25 articles every month.
- All researchers may conduct basic searches, browse tables of content, and view article abstracts for all titles in the IEEE online collection, or browse printed proceedings in IEEE Xplore.
Single article/paper sales options
- Purchase any IEEE article or paper found in the IEEE online collection. IEEE members pay US$14.95. Non-members pay US$33.
IEEE Xplore conference proceedings title lists
The following spreadsheets list all IEEE conference titles found (or soon to be found) in IEEE Xplore. These lists are fully searchable and include data such as:
- Conference titles
- Meeting dates and locations
- ISBNs (if applicable)
- Subscription-package information, indicating the package affiliation for each title—e.g., IEEE/IET Electronic Library (IEL), IEEE Proceedings Order Plans (POP & POP All)
- Whether titles were added to IEEE Xplore
These spreadsheets are updated frequently; the last update is listed for each spreadsheet. Each list is available to download as an Excel file, can be sorted or customized, and is fully searchable.
- 2011–Present List of Titles (XLSX, 2.2 MB)
Updated 9 May 2023
- 2005–2010 List of Titles (XLS, 2 MB)
Updated 18 September 2015
- 2002–2004 List of Titles (XLS, 478 KB)
Updated 24 October 2007
- Archive: 1998–2001 (XLS, 525 KB)
IEEE MCE Services:
+1 800 810 4333 (US & Canada)
+1 732 465 7810 (Worldwide)
IEEE MCE General Inquiries:
+1 855 340 4333 (US & Canada)
+1 732 562 3878 (Worldwide)
IEEE Merchant Lending Program:
+1 732 562 5391 (Worldwide)
Flexible access for any-sized organization. Pre-purchase a set number of downloads from the full collection of IEEE magazines, journals, and conference proceedings.