IEEE Conference Proceedings
Submit your research to an IEEE conference
Benefits of IEEE conference proceedings
- Breadth of content: papers on topics from grid computing to wireless communications
- The latest research: often published before other leading journals
- Unequaled depth: 3 million conference papers are available, and more than 1,700 conference proceedings titles are published each year
- Quality of content: papers authored by innovators of today's top emerging technologies. Most IEEE conferences follow a paper-selection process and many have peer-review procedures
IEEE member access options
- Search and view the enriched abstracts of more than 4 million documents in the IEEE Xplore® digital library including all IEEE journals, magazines, conference proceedings, and standards.
- Subscribe to the IEEE Member Digital Library, which offers access to more than 5 million documents from IEEE journals and conference proceedings, with select content dating back to the late 1800s. Subscribers may access up to 25 articles every month.
Single article/paper sales options
- Purchase any IEEE article or paper found in the IEEE online collection. IEEE members pay US$14.95. Non-members pay US$33.
IEEE Xplore conference proceedings title lists
The following spreadsheets list all IEEE conference titles found (or soon to be found) in IEEE Xplore. These lists are fully searchable and include data such as:
- Conference titles
- Meeting dates and locations
- ISBNs (if applicable)
- Subscription-package information, indicating the package affiliation for each title—e.g., IEEE/IET Electronic Library (IEL), IEEE Proceedings Order Plans (POP & POP All)
- Whether titles were added to IEEE Xplore
These spreadsheets are updated frequently; the last update is listed for each spreadsheet. Each list is available to download as an Excel file, can be sorted or customized, and is fully searchable.