Member Sign In
myIEEE is no longer accessible: Here’s why and what’s next
myIEEE was launched back in 2006 as a way for IEEE members to easily access all that IEEE membership has to offer. At the time it was an innovative platform, but over the years technology has evolved, new online platforms have emerged, and the way members interact, share, and receive information has dramatically changed.
To better meet these changes and focus efforts towards the future, myIEEE has been shut down and replaced with two new valuable tools: IEEE Collabratec® and the newly launched volunteer portals.
- Distinct professional identity, through your professional profile and IEEE Member badging
- Access the IEEE Member Directory, a listing of over 250,000 members
- Member-only searching criteria: Discover other members in your local Section/Region
- Participate in IEEE Mentoring program
- Access to members-only communities and IEEE-sponsored communities on hot topics
- Take advantage of groups by creating more groups with a larger number of participants per group
- Personalized certificate of IEEE membership available for PDF download and display, refreshed annually
As part of an effort to carve out a well-deserved space in the IEEE digital presence for volunteers, each major Board will have a space devoted to them, with cross-linkages to other volunteer-only content across the organization. In this new space, you will find the content you need to access for your work as an IEEE volunteer. This includes meetings, agendas, resources, and other crucial information related to your role.